One of the most popular fashion looks of the Fall is the layered look. In cool weather you can layer to your heart’s content for warmth, but why would you ever layer in the summer heat? Surprisingly, layering is one of the most popular and comfortable summer looks this year! The key to comfortable layering in summer is keeping the fabrics light and breathable.
Summer Layered Success for Everyone
- Layer sheer pieces over opaque ones.
- Look for outerwear that’s loose and drapey, but with a structured shoulder.
- Ditch the sleeves.
- Slip on a sheer kimono jacket.
- Use color- and print-blocking to create the illusion of layering without all the bulk.
- Layer accessories instead of clothes.
- Show off your bikini top under loose, open tops or tissue tees.
- Look for clothes that do the layering for you.
Whatever fabrics and shirts you choose to layer, Flair Cleaners will keep your clothes smelling fresh and looking crisp all summer long.
Enjoy the summer, stay cool, and keep layering for an impressive look.
Leave a Comment