Wednesday, July 1, 2020
While we continue to work hard for you, the health and safety of our employees and customers is our utmost priority. All four Flair Cleaners locations continue to operate with modified hours, as does our Free No-Contact Home Pickup and Delivery service.
To continue to serve our customers and essential workers in our community, Flair Cleaners remains open for counter service during these hours:
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Sunday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Sorry, no same day service at this time.
Free No-Contact Home Pickup and Delivery
With Flair’s Free No-Contact Home Pickup and Delivery service for dry cleaning and laundry, you’ll have the clean clothes, linens, and other items you need, without ever leaving your home.
- No minimums
- No extra charges or fees
Existing Home Pickup and Delivery customers:
New Home Pickup and Delivery Customers:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call your nearest location. We’ll verify you are in our service area, set up your account, and schedule a pickup. Our driver will drop off two personalized bags and an easy-to-use door hook with your first order. Leave your clothes in a visible spot or on the hook by 9:00 a.m. on the day we’ll be picking up. We’ll return your freshly cleaned items and leave them on the hook or return them to the same place you left them.
- All employees and customers MUST wear masks based on the latest Los Angeles County and California Department of Public Health guidelines.
- Each counter is equipped with a newly installed plastic barrier that separates the Flair employee and our customers.
- Please use credit and debit cards, Apple Pay, or Google Pay instead of cash.
- We encourage you to call ahead so we can have your order ready when you arrive.
- All Flair stores undergo rigorous sanitizing and cleansing practices multiple times a day, including frequent cleaning of high-touch areas like counters, door handles, credit card terminals, monitors, keyboards, and pens.
- We continually reinforce existing hygiene and illness policies, including frequent and proper hand washing. All employees have been instructed to stay home if they or anyone in their homes are showing any signs of illness.
- We sanitize steering wheels and surface areas in our delivery vehicles on a regular basis.
- We will continue to closely follow CDC, local, and state guidelines as they are updated.
Please check our website for any current updates as we will always update this page first.
We recognize that this is a challenging time for everyone, and we are here to help our customers and essential workers with your cleaning needs. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything special.